Thursday, December 1, 2011

Project #4- Art In Ice Hockey

I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project.  I was able to take great works of art, break them down, and examine them closely, while taking the history of them and sharing them with others.  When you are passionate about a certain area or topic, you enjoy working on that more than something you find less interesting.  After seeing one of the sample slide shows for a project, I saw how it related to very depressing images, and I feel that I would not nearly enjoy working with that as much as I did with the sport of Hockey as my main topic for my exhibit.  I hope I was able to teach other individuals a few new facts while breaking down the artwork in an understanding fashion.  I understand that even though the topic of Hockey is of great interest to me, it might not be as much to others.  I am looking forward to seeing other individuals projects as well and seeing how they incorporated their works together.

No comments:

Post a Comment