Thursday, December 15, 2011

final questions- blog post

1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?
I enjoyed the exhibit where we created a room that represented art.  I chose to make a room full of apples since it as fall and my work came out great.  The project made you think and that is why I liked it.

2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?

Probably the self portrait just because I do not have great artistic abilities in that aspect.  It was fun to give it a try but I didn't enjoy the assignment overwhelmingly.
 
3. How did you like using ANGEL?
It worked petty well.  Your directions were clear and the site assignments linked well and it worked.

4. If you had the opportunity to change this course:
What would you keep?  I would keep some of the coursework so we learned the basis.  I would keep a few of the projects as well.
What would you remove?  I would remove the amount of homework assigned weekly.  If I had as much work for every other class as I did for this one, I wouldn't have a life.  It wasn't hard work, it just took up a little too much time on a weekly basis for a class that is non-major related.
What would you add?  I don't think anything else needed to be added.

5. Would you recommend this course to your peers?  Yes.  I enjoyed it, just a little less homework amount time per week would be perfect.

6. Please list any other comments you would like to share.  I enjoyed the way you taught for the online environment and hope I did well finishing the final projects to do well overall in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment