Friday, September 30, 2011

final logo & sketches






My final logo is the red logo on top and the other 5 images are my sketches leading up to my final logo.  I actually chose the business that I am in the process of making right now as the title for my logo.  I changed some ideas as I went along and come up with a few different ideas and decided on my final logo.

Questions- 

1. I felt that creating my logo made me think about how appealing it would be to viewers.  I wanted to be creative and I feel that if I had more time, I would try to make it more solid then it already is.

2.  I actually used the name of my own business which I am creating.I wanted my logo to look unique in its design.

3. You don't want your logo to be to complex. When individuals see your logo, you want them to start making a connection with your company/business.  Somewhat simple, but unique and distinctive as well.

4. The videos were able to help us out some and give us a few pointers.  I got some good ideas from them that anyone can use for logos in general.  Logo's need to have style and be creative and there are endless possibilities for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment